Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Zucchini Muffins

I'm a bit late posting this, but these are the zucchini muffins I made for St. Patrick's Day (recipe here). They came out great: zucchini-y, not too sweet, and very moist (thanks to the yogurt). Next time I make them I will probably incorporate some cinnamon and nutmeg. I served them with green cream cheese frosting (recipe here), which is optional, but delicious. They keep well too; I had the last one for lunch today and it was still tasty. Yay for eating my vegetables!

(Edited to add that zucchini is hard to spell.)

1 comment:

Megs said...

Those look so good!! If only I had been visiting last weekend instead of April 1st - then I could have had one too! I'm never willing to make Zucchini muffins - always seems like too much work. I'm a banana muffin type of gal.